This is a business review Blog that tells it like it is no fancy Words Just Keeping it real!

This is a business review Blog that tells it like it is no fancy Words Just Keeping it real!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Walmart


Walmart Supercenter |star
1900 Maplewood Commons Drive
Maplewood, Mo. 63143




Complaint About Racist Experience




I was at the Walmart Supercenter in Maplewood Missouri part of St. Louis County, Friday evening, December 23 2011. My foster son was with me. it was crazy full of people of every type. But what burned my cookies was the conversation among some of the stocking staff I overheard. I was near the milk coolers when a young Asian couple passed me and continued their shopping. It was then I overheard the stocking staff, using a mimicked Asian voice say “oh I look 4 times – 4 times and could not find it...thank you” then in a regular voice “Dumb Ass” then they all laughed. Now considering the race of the stockers...I was shocked at their rudeness and insensitivity they surely would have been screaming till the cows came home if they had been mocked in the same manner. I tried to report it to one of the CFM's but they said she was busy and for me to call the manager. So much for the great coustomer experience at Walmart.

I certainly hope this practice is discontinued. My foster son is Asian, and lucky for them cause if they had been talking about him I would have tore into them like a windmill in a hurricane!



In short – Try the Walmart in Kirkwood!!!
  • Pros: open 24hrs
  • Cons: poorly stocked, poorly staffed, messy, and lacking in manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment