This is a business review Blog that tells it like it is no fancy Words Just Keeping it real!

This is a business review Blog that tells it like it is no fancy Words Just Keeping it real!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Panda Pavilion


Panda Pavilion 
5353 Chippewa St
St Louis, MO 63109



I visit this place often, matter of fact I have gone to Panda Pavilion for years. I find that if given a chance I would eat it every day, however I usually have enough left over for the next day. We ordered the House Chow Mei Fun Or Singapore Style and the Pepper Steak With Onion. You will be pleased to discover the beef slices were quite lean and crispy with a charbroiled flavor. We both agreed that the dishes were incredibly tasty and would be difficult, if not impossible, to duplicate at home. While he enjoyed the House Chow Mei Fun Or Singapore Style, I'm particularly fond of the Pepper Steak With Onion. The flavor was spot on, although the spice was very mild, I should have ordered a side of their Garlic Sauce. To finish we agreed some Pork Fried Rice and boy did we get our moneys worth. That's one thing I can say – You'll have Plenty to share with unexpected guests



In short – Try It You'll Love It!
  • Pros: Great Food, Good Pricing, Large Portions & Friendly Service.
  • Cons: Not really a sit down and Eat in Kinda Place...Smallish

No comments:

Post a Comment