This is a business review Blog that tells it like it is no fancy Words Just Keeping it real!

This is a business review Blog that tells it like it is no fancy Words Just Keeping it real!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Dollar General


Dollar General Store | 
6574 Manchester Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63139




I have been in this store during this past week and each and every time I go, it has been a mess! Now I do a lot of business there cause I like the deals and brands I find there. However, this is the worst I have ever seen it. It is normal to find it a bit hard to get around in this store, for all the merchandise strewn across the isles. But Please, this store looks like a herd of wild wilder beasts had rampaged inside of the store. Good God manager have some respect for the way your store looks. I can see items misplaced on the selves or a item falling onto the floor but with so much junk in the isles, It reminds me of an Iraqi war documentary and that means somethings wrong. If they do not have enough help hire more or the best solution would be to pick up things instead of stepping over it. If you don't start you are going to lose your business. .






In short – Wear some shin guards and a bike helmet before you go.
  • Pros: Good item selection, Enormous Parking Space
  • Cons: Poor management, High Tripping Possibility

No comments:

Post a Comment